In The News Now
ASHEVILLE -- The Asheville Police Department needs your help to locate an Asheville man with two open warrants. Below is posted on the police department's Face Book.
ASHEVILLE -- The Asheville Police Department is requesting public assistance to identify two suspects involved in an armed robbery that occurred on Saturday, June 18 at 6:30 a.m. at the Citi Stop (1361 Patton Avenue).
GEORGIA -- Law enforcement are still searching for two inmates on a bus transporting prisoners across central Georgia.
RALEIGH -- Press Release
HAYWOOD COUNTY -- A Haywood County woman is charged with stabbing a man in the chest.
Press Release June 7, 2017
FAYETTVILLE -- Terry Dione Lindon, 51, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse.
he lawyer for a woman accusing NHL star Patrick Kane of sexual assault has abruptly quit the case. Attorney Thomas Eoannou says he has questions about a bag that allegedly held the woman's rape kit. (Sept. 25)
annon J. Miles is scheduled to be arraigned in Houston, Texas on Monday. He faces charges including capital murder for the fatal shooting of Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Darren Goforth on Friday evening. (Aug. 31)
Zimbabwean authorities confirmed on Friday that they will seek the extradition of an American dentist who killed a lion that was lured out of a national park and shot with a bow and a gun.
Speaking at his Turnberry golf resort in Scotland on the first day of the Women's British Open, GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump touted new Quinnipiac University poll numbers showing him leading the pack with 20 percent support.
BURKE COUNTY, NC -- Burke County Sheriff's Office Post on FaceBook: Domestic Violence Sweep:
BUNCOMBE COUNTY,NC -- A 17-year-old is in trouble, facing charges as an adult.
ASHEVILLE, NC -- A young father was shot and killed on Saturday at Ledgewood Village Apartments.
NORTH CAROLINA -- A Candler mom is arrested, charged with her daughter's truancy.
RALEIGH -- May 26, 2017 Press Release NC -Adhezion Biomedical plans $3.5 million expansion in Hudson
RALEIGH -- NORTH CAROLINA GOVERNOR ROY COOPER PRESS RELEASE MAY 9, 2017
RALEIGH -- Press Release NC Governor Roy Cooper -April 18, 2017 Company Will Invest More Than $40 million in Manufacturing Operations in Morganton
ASHEVILLE, NC (March 6, 2017) – Business North Carolina, a top source of business and commerce information for the state, named Mission Hospital #1 in its list of Best Hospitals in the new March 2017 issue, in a tie with Duke University Hospital. The list was created through objective analysis of all adult, acute-care hospitals with 50 or more beds in the state.
PRESS RELEASE NORTH CAROLINA GOVERNOR COOPER FEB 28,2017
- 28 July 2017 - 28 July 2017
- Be the Calm: Managing Conflict with Confidence and Compassion by The Mediation Center
- Fri, July 28, 2017 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM The Mediation Center 40 N French Broad Ave., Suite B Room 316 Asheville, NC 28801
- 23 June 2017 - 24 June 2017
- Learning Roadmap Workshop (Asheville NC)
- The Altamont Theatre 18 Church Street Asheville, NC 28801
- 24 June 2017 - 24 June 2017
- Music and Mutts Shelter Summer Jam Public · Hosted by Yancey County Humane Society Saturday, June 24, 2017 3 pm - 10 pm
- pin Hide Map Yancey County Humane Society 962 Cane River School Rd, Burnsville, North Carolina 28714
- 17 June 2017 - 17 June 2017
- Woofstock Benefit for Brother Wolf Pet Rescue Saturday, June 17, 2017 @ 10 AM - 2 PM
- pin Show Map Airport Self Storage 20 Design Ave., Fletcher, North Carolina 28732
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (Nov. 14, 2016) – Mission Health Blog Announcement
CDC PRESS RELEASE -- JUNE 6, 2017 Safe water and water management programs can reduce Legionella in health care facilities
PRESS RELEASE CDC May 25, 2017 --More cargiver support needed as disease burden grows
Henderson County Public School Posted the following announcement yesterday on their facebook page.
Crypto- Diarrhea caused by parasite is problem for swimming pools and water playgrounds.